Tuesday, October 9, 2007

LA Parnter Con (better late then never)

Hello Everyone,

Since LA Partner Con (September 12 and 13th), we have been busy with many different projects here in Miami, some that you will see coming up on the blog. So I am going to try to catch up with some of our posts. Most of you know that I have 2 little boys and they take up most of my free time.

Again I feel so fortunate to be a part of such a great community and I was so happy to see so many of you at my presentation "From Models to Model Brides".


Thank you to all for showing up and supporting me. I hope everyone learned a lot, I am glad I can share. It was nice to see standing room only, shout outs to the back of the room!

LA Partner Con was a blast. Many great speakers to listen to and to meet. Glad to see my friends and fellow speakers; Sara France, Robert Evans, Robert T. Williams, and Mike Colon.



Me asking silly questions of the crowd. I like to make people laugh too.









I would also like to thank my associate Catalina Ayubi. She is a great photographer in her own right, and a big part of our family.



Everyone had fun at the KISS and Show It Party at Blue 32. As you can see me with new friends Scott and Cathy Ann in the KISS photo booth.


I was fortunate enough to be a part of the mentoring sessions to raise funds for Thirst Relief. As I call my group, "Mentoring 5". It was a quick fire challenge, but I am always up for challenges. I am always glad to help a good cause when I can.

Tracy Bohannan, me, Curtis Copeland, Claudia and Michael Mesa, and Charlie Thiel – (website under construction).

And thank you Loren Scott Photography for the images of me speaking and those at my seminar.

1 comment:

Sara France Photography said...

As always it was great to see you! See you next week in NY! :)