Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Carson's 2nd Birthday

Carson had a great time with all his friends at his 2nd Birthday Party, he says thank you for all his new toys.

My wife Alison did a great job with all the decorations and cookies that she made herself.




Riley and Carson in the bounce house.
Carson, abuela, and Cameron.
Emma Susi.
Zachary and Lisa Dillon
Buzz falling into the cake.
Happy Birthday to Carson!
Carson's new Radio Flyer tricycle from Mommy and Daddy.
Hopefully he can reach the pedals soon.
Cameron is out.
The Bonafonte Family
More Buzz toys.
One of my associates Robert winning a race with a 4 year old.
Andrew and Lisa Dillon
Andrew and my associate Catalina doing shots of tequila, I had a few myself.
Carson checking out Mike's new truck.
Cookies by mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost lost to her, I drank to much fruit punch

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Happy belated birthday to Carson! I hope you and your family had a great holiday season Carlos!