Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 8th, My 44th Birthday

We had a cute little party at our home gallery with family and friends.

Alison made a very yummy cake, she's the best.

Catalina and Jason gave me dulce de leche ice cream from Cold Stone that went perfect with the cake.

It's fun how when you get older, with kids, that birthdays mean something big again, at least to the boys. Carson thought it was his birthday.

Alison's yummy creation.
Who got me that funny balloon. Carson wanted a Batman birthday.
Jason and Catalina, partners in our biz.

They know I love purple.
The boys with daddy.
Funny mustache.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Carlos, Happy (belated) 44th Birthday! Wish you the best! You rock! Take care... ~Ryan

Anonymous said...

Boys are adorable. I wish I would of thought of sent you some kleenex for your birthday. I know you will need it. Also, is that purple shirt Prada or Nada?

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Carlos, that purple shirt should go nicely with your silver suit. Champagne wishes and caviar dreams...CeCe

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time :) Glad you had a nice birthday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for you great work!

I`m a fan of yours. I`d appreciate if you stop by my blog to know a little about Brazilian Wedding Photography. Please feel free to comment!

Thank you!

michelle ford said...

belated wishes carlos!!! hope i can look as stylish when i hit my 40s... i better start now :(