Friday, January 30, 2009

Thirst Relief Auction


Hello Everyone,

I are honored to be a part of this auction again. At WPPI, February 16-19, I will be volunteering my time to offer one 90 minute Mentoring Session and also offering a free copy of my new DVD, See the Light, $150 value on it's own. The auction is open now at Thirst Relief's website so bid NOW. I would love to spend 90-minutes mentoring you on anything to do with photography, you can ask anything from my over 20 years in fashion photography and or wedding photography; lighting, inspiration, business, etc. This session can be at WPPI, on the phone, or if you are in Miami, come by my office.

The auction will close on Sunday, February 1st at midnight EST.
When someone is outbid they will be notified by email.

I would be honored on whatever amount is bid, it's all for a good cause that is the goal here.

In three years time we have we have taken 100,000 people long term sustainable clean water solutions for an average of $3.85 a person!

Here’s to a successful auction for people around the world!

Thank you for your consideration. Carlos Baez

No comments: