Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Alumni Wall of Fame Induction 11-10-07

Believe it or not, I graduated from the Art Institute of Ft. Lauderdale in 1987, even though they say 1997 in the clip and on my name tag. Nothing like feeling younger when you are getting older.

I want to thank the AIFL for the honors they have bestowed on me this year. From commencement speaker at the graduation in June to this past Saturday and the Wall of Fame. 20 years go by so quickly and yet I still feel like a student.

I feel blessed to have learned from those who taught me at the AIFL and those who I have taught while being an adjunct professor.



Mi Familia.


Right name, wrong year.

Ms. V, fashion photography professor

Me and Diana Zalucky, an inductee herself in Photography.


Old time photo booth, enjoyed by all.

Carrie Cochran, another inductee in Fashion Design

Being interviewed, I look short.

Alex Rodriguez (not baseball guy), me and Hazel Gutierrez

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

carlos!

I was Happy and proud of you! Thank YOU for all you've done as an alumni - you
are a role-model for so many of our students! It is MY pleasure and honor!

Ms. V.

emilie said...

Too cool! Congratulations!!!

Sara France Photography said...

That is incredible! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.