Sunday, November 11, 2007

Photo Plus NY 2007



Ok, so this post is a few weeks off, but we are busy. Photo Plus NY 2007 was a blast. From seeing old friends and making new ones, the city was alive with tons of great photographers. Hung out a lot with my good friend Sara France, but for some reason we don't have a photo together, go figure.

I was fortunate enough to be one of the few who saw Albert Watson speak at the show, what an amazing photographer and inspiration.

Speaking of displays, these next 2 shots were 8x10 "foot" photos of mine on the Graphi Studio booth.




The next 3 photos were my coffee table books that were on display at the Graphi Studio booth. For those of you who "stole", I mean borrowed those albums from the booth, feel free to contact me, and I will autograph them for you. Enjoy them, they are fun samples.


These 2, above and below, are my fashion portfolio's. Thank you Graphi!




My great friend Joe Buissink after his Graphi talk.

More great friends,Mike Larson, David Luebke of Couture Book.

Pictage PUG leaders (from L to R) Joy Moody, Amber Holritz, Mr. and Mrs. Marantz (on their mini-moon),.

Myself and the crazy, but super helpful, Mark Adams of Lacour Studio.

These are the views from the Grand Havana Room in NY, a private members only club on 5th avenue that my friend Boris Bauer belongs to and invited me for dinner and drinks on Friday evening.




Boris, me, and Randall the general manager of the Grand Havana Room. The dinner and company was amazing, hanging out with all the high rollers of the city.

Nothing like those NY parks, reminds me of West Side Story, all that chain link fence.

Does anyone use these anymore? Maybe it's for all those who still have beepers.

2 comments:

Sara France Photography said...

Or your good friend Sara France did not send you any of the pictures. Could be that also. ;) Sorry! Pictures are on their way! It was GREAT hanging out with you!

Unknown said...

It was great to see you at PhotoPlus. I'm finally getting around to posting my photos of the expo. Keep in touch!